Holiday Inn Express: Best hotel breakfast, their cinnamon buns are really good.
Hotel Indigo: Classy and elegant for more of an upscale experience.
1. Frontier's loyalty program "Frontier Miles" is easy to understand and pretty straight forward.
2. All Frontier planes have enough room for my backpack and/or carrry on.
3. Tickets are typically cheaper. 4. The seats are comfortable.
5. The seat back pocket is not bulky so unlike United aircraft I don't hit my knees on the seat.
Rental Cars, Activities, Transfers, Hotels (if IHG is unavailable)
1. I get 50% more cash back when I book using my points through my Sapphire Reserve Card.
2. Reputable companies.
3. Saves my traveler profiles for future bookings.
Avis and Enterprise
Honestly I book the cheapest car listed on Chase Travel (between Avis, Enterprise, Hertz, Alamo, National). I do use my Avis Preferred account to book cars if the price is right.
For a personal and hands on customer service experience go with Enterprise. But if you're in a hurry go with someone else.